Monday, December 22, 2008

Driving lesson

Haha,i jux change my instructor..due 2 sum prob..so now a man is teachin me..went 4 d first class 2day..it was ok la..i broke my record,d car ngine stopped ONCE..norm it would stop at least 3 times..quite happy wit tat..i dun tink i can b ready by 30th..seriously if i were 2 take i left oni 6 days,minus d weekends..so i'll take on d 6th January..act 30th is d best date,but 2 bad i m not ready at all..i was woderin if life without stress,how nice but is impossible rite..if i knoe wat ppl r tinkin..how i wish!!oh ya,i 'langgar' d side parkin's tiang..hahaha i tink ppl were lookin at me,but i was too scare tat i din look at them..i tot d instructor would b wit me all d time..i was soo wron!!he got down frm d car,n ask me 2 drive,n he will cum bac later..i was quite worry..so my eyes went searchin 4 him..n bang!i knocked d tiang...tinkin bac it was quite funny la..

No comments: