Friday, December 12, 2008

Life

Sigh..life is getting more boring..with my daily rutin..almost everyday i m in KL wit my Dad,meeting his customers..sumtimes its fun cuz i'll b eating sum nice food..but sumtimes otherwise..sittin in d car playin my sudoku..crakin my brain..n then i'll give up..i miss my Penang..my curry laksa!yummmy yummy...its 10 times better than here..n its a lot cheaper..n my apong there..we jx kept on eating..its fun..very..n Queensbay..we miss it..n then made a u turn..tat was so funny..i kinda miss d sign board..all bcuz i din wear my specs n i tot i could c..but obviously not..i dun like wearin specs at all..

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

esther ..
Where is your chatbox??
put laa..
and rite?
You promoting toyota or what ar? Moving foward izit toyota's quote ar??
ahahaha
Happy blogging

~~yeethong~~ said...

cool esther!at last u have a blog!*wink*